VFX Coordinator provides support and reports to the VFX Producer and VFX Supervisor, assists VFX Producer in all management and coordinating responsibilities. Excellent knowledge of English, e-mail communication, Office packages, especially Excel and Word, are required.
● Keeps a list and status of shots, keeps track of artists’ assignments, and has an assessment of project status at any given moment;
● Defines, together with the producer, which documentation is required for a particular project;
● Coordinates and tracks all files coming out of the studio and delivers it to the client;
● Manages the scheduling and monitors the work of the artist: manages internal tasks concerning the shot; manages the project status and delivery deadlines;
● Keeps meetings on a daily basis, while managing notes
● Coordinates artists and internal production staff to ensure efficient workflow, taking into account the amount of work of the individual artist as well as the completion of tasks
● Implements project plans and keeps tracking deadlines and schedules, in order to complete the work within the agreed time.