Your Holy Grail is the perfect balance of intuitive design, flawless appearance, and engaging user experience. A chance to work on a game based on a legendary horror IP excites you… and you have the expertise to raise its quality bar by creating and implementing original UI/UX designs and owning the flow and feel of all interface elements!
We are unconventional creators of action games for PC and consoles – extremely fun to work with and definitely not for the faint-hearted. For over a decade, we pioneered the local game dev scene, driven by the ambition to become the regional game dev leader.
Currently, we are developing two big games in Unreal Engine: Scars Above, a challenging and immersive 3rd person Sci-Fi shooter… and one unannounced project based on a famous horror film IP.
We are on the lookout for someone like you to join us in our offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad or remote.
If everything said above ticks all your boxes so far, read on! We might be a match made in heaven!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Create all the graphic asset needed to create UI/ UX design in the game
- Independently devise game design from the aspect of visual presentation to the players and propose potential solutions to the game design team
- Design the user interface and graphical elements of the game in accordance with the needs of game design, with a focus on functionality, clarity and aesthetic quality
- Fit UI elements and import them into the game
- Create animations for the UI
- Create a clear, understandable and readable UI/ UX design that is efficient, functional and elegantly designed
- Independently make all decisions at the level of the feature that works (in terms of parameters that are set as final in the game)
- Suggest new ideas and solutions to the Game director for anything that can change the pillars and goals of the game with UI/ UX design
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- Experience working on AA/ AAA titles
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with team members of different disciplines
- Identify priorities and gaps in current designs, and contribute/ iterate creative solutions
- Flexible with adoption of art styles and direction
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience working with game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- Willingness to respond to and adapt to artistic feedback
- Strong graphic design background
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work – we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from the field
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members as well as other wellbeing benefits such as yoga classes because we care about our physical and mental health
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems – and will include you into it!
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.