PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. is the creator of the groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, and a publisher and developer of award-winning mobile games, including the iconic Tetris® mobile app, POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, my KONAMI Slots, myVEGAS Bingo, and MGM Slots Live. Besides USA and Asia, Playstudios Europe opened its doors in Belgrade in 2021. We are working on the Pop! Slots and MGM Slots Live games and from this year, we are working on the new Tetris® app. We are a dynamic and young-minded environment, blooming with talented developers, creatives, quality assurance professionals, and other leaders working together to change the face of social gaming!
- Manage and operate our monetization & feature releases through our internal Back-Office system – through which we deliver segmented content to our audience, which includes promotions & sales, features, events, surveys, or any other message we would like to target a specific segment with.
- Manage and document our Content Delivery System, and apply planned or ad hoc changes in our content delivery.
- Configure and publish Live events based on input from other teams (notably Product Managers), maintain the appropriate logs and documentation, and set up the internal monitors so that the events’ performance can be tracked.
- Troubleshoot configurations that are not working in either test or production environments.
- Share the in-team knowledge with other team members, especially inside the Technical Operations team, and work proactively with other teams to improve the Live Domain processes, workflows and tools.
- Review team members’ performance and ensure they’re fulfilling their potential and aligned with the company’s culture and standards.
- Aid in hiring and ensure that all new members have fast and efficient onboarding.
- 2+ years of experience working with back-office systems
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Strong computer skills, and ability to operate multiple applications and platforms simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Highly developed communication skills that allow the whole team to operate in sync.
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn
- High management skills to enable prioritization of workload on the fly.
- Previous experience as Technical Operations Specialist / Configuration Specialist / Technical Support or similar.
- Good understanding of the mobile games market and its most prominent and recent trends.