WHY WE NEED YOU:
We are a company of 170 amazing individuals and we need you to help us find, attract and hire more of them! We recruit globally and strive to drive diversity by relocating people all over the world to Belgrade.
Do you have an eye (and ear) for talent? Are you driven by making an impact and are not afraid of a challenge?
Well, we have a role for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide an amazing candidate experience for all candidates at all stages
- Collaborate with the Employer Branding team to streamline the impact of our messages
- Source technical talent (i.e. engineering, art, UX, game design) with a heavy focus on senior-level roles and expat candidates
- Interview and assess candidates for onsite interviews
- Recommend creative solutions in sourcing, recruiting, assessment, etc.
- Create a unique, fun, and memorable candidate experience
- This position reports directly to the TA Lead and will work with the team on setting and executing our recruiting strategy
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have experienced hiring for technical and creative roles at all levels (bonus points if you’ve worked in the Gaming industry!)
- You love the talent acquisition space
- You solve problems creatively
- You don’t wait for direction
- You’re great at assessing talent and you understand various assessment techniques
- You implement a creative approach to hard-to-fill roles
- Ideally, you have international / expat recruiting experience (or have been an expat yourself)
- You are a sourcing expert, are well-networked, enjoy and are able to attend various external events
- You understand data and use it to drive decisions
- You are fully proficient in the English language (written and spoken)
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE:
While striving to nurture our culture and creative environment, we make sure we take care of the people we hire, including:
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: unlimited vacation days, best-in-class learning and development opportunities, premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages
- State of the art workspace
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Chance to work with a team of experienced game makers: we’ve got over 170 employees from 22 countries
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a world-class data science team
- Be part of making Belgrade a leading tech and business hub of Southeastern Europe: We are working closely with the community to develop the gaming ecosystem and empower talent
- Belgrade is awesome. Considered a 2018 must-see city by the New York Times, Belgrade satisfies everyone: nightlife and unique music venues; design-centric neighborhoods and galleries; live sports; international cuisine; you name it. Life in Belgrade is also particularly good for families, with excellent international schools and nurseries options