Football is a beautiful game that gives us much excitement and strong emotions with every pass, dribble, goal and miss!
But how easy is it to capture it in a simulation? How easy is it to implement “fun” and “excitement”?
Our goal is to re-create this incredible dynamic interaction that football brings in our Football Engine and give it with whole heart to our users! We are eagerly looking for a Senior Engineer to help us on a mission of delivering the best football experience to millions of users through our games! You would be working within a world-class team to engineer advanced AI solutions for our in-house developed Football Engine.
What you’ll do:
- Develop pragmatic AI solutions to challenging problems within the performance constraints of real-time gameplay
- Develop realistic, believable and sensational Football behavior
- Collaborate with other team members as well Animation Engine and Content teams to build exciting Football AI experiences
- Collaborate with Game teams to build game specific Football behavior
- Work with AI and game engineering teams to expand our AI technology in order to push the limits of what our AI can currently do
- Advance the state of the art through acquiring and applying new techniques to maintain continuous technological evolution
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Proven track record of successfully working on complex and intricate projects
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, including coding, algorithms, problem solving and data analysis skills
- Strong mathematics background – logic, linear algebra, geometry, statistics and probability
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Familiarity with game engine architecture
- Practical knowledge of modern game AI system design patterns and algorithms
- Knowledge of Unity game engine
- Football knowledge