PLAYSTUDIOS EUROPE is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join us in creating high-profile, original titles for our amazing games!
In this role, you will use your expertise in graphic and UI design to create unique, high-quality experiences on multiple mobile platforms.
Top design skills, collaboration, and communication are key as you will work across multiple teams to translate requirements into compelling designs.The role is very versatile, and you should prepare to take on different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You’ll be creating visually appealing, user friendly and crisp user interface art assets delivered within technical constraints and on time.
- Be a part of the Live department responsible for creating events, challenges and tournaments for our world famous games Pop Slots, MGM Slots, Tetris and others
- Design stunning pop-ups for our apps
- Present and communicate design solutions to project owners
- As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Know how to produce content quickly without sacrificing quality
- Completed education or equivalent work experience as a Graphic or UI designer
- 2+ years of experience in a senior design position
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing user-friendly and distinct user interface assets (pop-up promotions, sales, stores, teasers, announcements etc)
- Expertise with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- A well-developed sense of color and composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- A portfolio showing your talent and flexibility in tackling different styles
- Excellent teamwork skills with great communication and organization capabilities
- Ability to understand game flow design and produce flow presentations
- Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
- Strong branding abilities
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with projects running at the same time
- Team player who gladly speaks their mind, and responds well to constructive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working in games and/or social games companies
- Passion for video games as a medium and understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Experience in leading projects from a creative aspect
Please send your CV exclusively in English and make sure to include a portfolio link when applying.