Our community is on the lookout for a Senior Programmer to join our rapidly growing team.
Digital Arrow is a studio headquartered in Novi Sad, Serbia.
As a gamedev studio we partner with like-minded entrepreneurs and executives working on cutting edge game technology challenges.
We like to tackle challenging AAA and AA projects and we strive towards making the best quality scenery, gameplay, and buzz in games. Our experience with Unreal Technology allows us to fully deliver products using battle-tested, high-end development environments.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical members of different teams to prototype, develop, iterate and maintain gameplay features.
- Collaborate with other programmers to build a sustainable and maintainable codebase.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Estimate and stick to sensible timescales.
- Flag problems and potential issues in a timely manner.
- Be proactive and help with problem solving.
- Help others and ask for help when needed.
- Able to write clean and maintainable code.
- Pragmatic and creative problem solver
- Team-oriented but self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members
- Strong practical knowledge of C++
- Good practical knowledge of Math
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development processes.
- At least 5 year of professional game development experience
- Experience working on one or more released titles.
Preferred candidates with
- Experience working in all phases of game development, from pre-production to release.
- Experience with procedurally generated environments
- Experience in Unreal Technology
- Experience in AI, Animation or UI programming
- University experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
Our workplace perks and benefits are designed to help employees grow both personally and professionally. Become a part of our collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your professional gamedev career.
- Personalized career path and growth opportunities
- Innovative, amazing interactive media projects
- Inhouse educations
- Reskilling, upskilling and flexible development opportunities
- Hightech work equipment
- One hour lunch break
- Flexible Sick day & Sick leave policy