Do you love casual games and you can play them all day long? Does it bother you when there’s a bug or something isn’t working? Who would let that happen?! Not you!
As our QA engineer, you will exterminate all the bugs, making sure our games are running smoothly and seamlessly. You will work closely with our devs, bring a fresh perspective and out of the box thinking and creating tools to test any and all scenarios.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO AS A DESPERADO:
- Actively participate in the software development life cycle processes;
- Create and execute test strategies and plans for defined areas of functionality in the games;
- Log defects and track to closure, working with development teams to establish defect validity, cause and retesting as required;
- Ensure overall release quality that is aliened with our high standards;
- Detect, define, and be involved in the development of the tools needed for the quality assurance process;
- Create test case documents, execute test cases and sign off on shipping versions;
- Be a part of the company, product and other playtesting sessions;
- Create testing reports and communicate test results to management;
- Report and document test phases and technical issues;
- Conduct pre-release, post-release and post-implementation testing.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games with 30 million players worldwide. We are expanding our portfolio with a new kind of casual game and working on exciting ideas. Apart from games, we focus on AI in the gaming industry and the possibilities for its application. Also, we’re a growing independent gaming company in Serbia, which basically means we drive our own decisions and we’re currently at 70 employees.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A place for your creativity to shine
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities
- An insight to gaming industry trends and benchmarks
- A team of passionate people who put their colleagues first
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.