What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Work with production managers to create, manage, and execute project schedules, resource plans, and processes
- Work with department leads to properly estimate tasks, as well as create and track milestone deliverables
- Daily management of development efforts to ensure cross department coordination and communication, task follow up, schedule conflicts, and risk identification/ recommendation
- Participate in communicating and coordinating with publisher Production groups during all stages of development, release, and post release
- Coordinate efforts across other areas of production including Outsource and Marketing
- Identify issues, propose solutions, and potentially execute on process improvements where appropriate to maximize efficiency across all departments
- Identify and proactively manage aspects of development that require additional leadership
What do we expect from our ideal candidate
- 3+ years experience in (gaming, IT, film) industry
- Extensive knowledge of different project management methods and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership, organization, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, driven individual – able to identify problems and execute on solutions
- Fluent in English
It would be a plus if you have:
- Passion for games
- Open mindset, with a knack for inspiring others and building strategies
- The capacity to expand thinking, absorb alternatives and unlock possibilities
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work – we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and grow our PM department together
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members as well as other wellbeing benefits such as yoga classes because we care about our physical and mental health
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems – and will include you into it!
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.