We’re looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager ready to take the marketing activities of our products to the next level.
As a PMM, you will be responsible for leading the global go-to-marketing strategy and plan for the titles assigned. You will work on creating game marketing strategies, implementing major initiatives, tactics and executions in the marketplace. You won’t be alone in this, since you will be working closely with the rest of the Marketing team, Production & Creative teams, and PR team.
A major part of this role entails managing the relations and workflows between different stakeholders.
What you will be expected to do:
- Report to and support the Head of Marketing on all mobile related marketing
- Define the market positioning of products, especially in terms of showing what makes our games specific and different
- Manage the marketing budget responsibly, with an effective return on investment
- Work with Data/BA team to outline research plans and results that guide business modelling, marketing strategy, planning and game design
- Elaborate a go-to-market plan, the live-marketing plan (and the sell sheet)
- Coordinate cross-functional teams that help support marketing plans
- Coordinate creative teams in developing marketing assets needed for platform submission, App Store support, in-app marketing etc.
To be a perfect fit for this role, you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Well rounded knowledge of how to market products
- Ability to position products against competitors and interpret market research
- Experience working on highly cross-functional team
- Passion for analysing products, customers and market dynamics
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games with 30 million players worldwide. We are expanding our portfolio with a new kind of casual game and working on exciting ideas. Apart from games, we focus on AI in the gaming industry and the possibilities for its application. Also, we’re one of the leading gaming companies in Serbia that’s independent, with 70+ employees.
What we offer:
- A place for your creativity to shine
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities
- Freedom and space to make an impact and drive your own initiatives
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.