Do you have a data-driven mindset and find the thought of applying analytics to creative campaigns for mobile games exhilarating? This just might be the role for you!
We are looking for a data & analytics savvy person with experience in performance marketing to join our User Acquisition team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Campaign management and detailed analysis, including optimization and monitoring of campaigns, budget allocation, A/B testing, etc.
- Identify new growth channels
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations with ad networks and other partners
- Work closely with creative and analytics teams with performance and data-driven approach to execute a holistic growth strategy
- Identify opportunities for automation and process improvements
- Maintain great relationships with media partners and explore new media buying opportunities
- Competitor analysis and industry trends research
- Communicate regularly and clearly to cross-functional teams, including the product/game team and other teams within the marketing
- Conduct regular analysis of product and marketing KPIs in order to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Assist in technical integration and troubleshooting for various technologies and partners
- Worldwide Influencer marketing campaigns with performance approach (research, negotiation and result analysis)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of experience in performance marketing in the multinational market
- Experience with Facebook and/or Google Ads for conversions (ideally App Install campaigns) with high advertising budgets
- BA degree in Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Organizational sciences or similar field
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and problem anticipation skills
- Advanced Excel skills (but really, you get excited when you hear about Pivot)
- Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Curious and committed to fast and lifelong learning
- Proficient in English
- Passion for mobile games, tech or football
- Understanding of mobile marketing ad tech: marketing measurement tools, attribution providers, programmatic advertising, fraud, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Striving to nurture our culture and creative environment, we make sure we take care of the people we hire; this includes:
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: unlimited vacation days, best-in-class learning and development opportunities, premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages
- State-of-the-art workspace
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Chance to work with experienced engineers: we’ve got a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries
- Access to the latest tools and technology, as well as a chance to work with a world-class development team
- Being part of our efforts to make Belgrade a leading tech and business hub of Southeastern Europe: We are working closely with the community to develop the gaming ecosystem and empower talent
- Belgrade is awesome. Considered a 2018 must-see city by the New York Times, Belgrade satisfies everyone: nightlife and unique music venues; design-centric neighborhoods and galleries; live sports; international cuisine; you name it. Life in Belgrade is also particularly good for families, with excellent international schools and nursery options. Want to learn more? Check out our Life at Nordeus page!