In this role you will be our front facing ambassador, go-to person for all partnerships with professional organisations and educational institutions as well as event manager for both external and internal events. And don’t worry, you won’t be alone because you will be leading two persons in your team who will be your support, as well as working with your peers who are a part of the communications team.
Even though this position might sound too wide don’t worry! It covers various activities, evenly spread throughout the year.
We are unconventional creators of action games for PC and consoles – extremely fun to work with and definitely not for the faint-hearted. For over a decade, we pioneered the local game dev scene, driven by the ambition to become the regional game dev leader.
Currently, we are developing two big games in Unreal Engine: Scars Above, a challenging and immersive 3rd person Sci-Fi shooter… and one unannounced project based on a famous horror film IP.
We are on the lookout for someone like you to join us in Belgrade. If everything said above ticks all your boxes so far, read on! We might be a match made in heaven!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
1. Partnerships and Ambassadorship:
- Create a strategy and operational plan of working with gaming industry partners and associations as well as educational and student organisations
- Contact, negotiate and deliver partnerships projects and activities
- Be the voice of Mad Head Games in organisations such as Serbian Gaming Association
- Represent Mad Head Games on external events, conferences and projects
- Drive, support and deliver PR activities.
2. Event management:
- Create a yearly and high level plan of all external and internal events in which Mad Head Games takes a part of
- Organise and deliver external and internal events with your team
- Lead the organisation, agenda and delivery of our famous GameUp conference
3. Internal engagement activities:
- Drive, support and deliver PR activities
- Come up with various ideas, projects and bounding activities to bring MadHeads together and engage us
- Deliver traditional MHG events such as yearly conference Mad About You and our unforgettable Pool Party
- Tailor various new benefits and periodical gifts and surprises for MadHeads
- Coordinate the team of two office & events assistants
- Create and manage office/work experience agenda, both for remote and on-premise employee
What we expect from our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working with educational, professional, NGOs and similar organisations and institutions
- Expert negotiation skills
- Proven track of event management
- Strategic and project planning expertise
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building skills
- Proactive mindset and working independence
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work – we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and grow our PM department together
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members as well as other wellbeing benefits such as yoga classes because we care about our physical and mental health
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems – and will include you into it!