SOZAP is looking for a Marketing Artist. You will create high quality, targeted visual content together with our mobile marketing team to take our creative content to the next level.
We are looking for an excellent visual artist with a firm grasp of both digital art and visual design fundamentals. SOZAP is a studio where the employees take charge of decisions instead of being told what to do. We believe that creative freedom is critical to crafting great digital content.
Do you want to make visual art for a variety of projects in different styles?
Join us today!
- Create high-end assets for global mobile marketing which includes digital banners, social media graphics, brand design and creatives using both ingame and none-game material
- Collaborate with both the Marketing Department and our Data analysts to assure marketing materials are following the latest trends and best practices
- Identifying and maintaining the artistic style of the marketing material in coherence with each project’s existing visual assets
- Portfolio displaying your experiences and skills
- Experience with 2D editing software such as Photoshop, Gimp, Krita, Adobe Creative Suite or similar applications
- Strong artistic illustration skills across multiple styles
- Excellent knowledge of design principles, such as typography, composition, light, and color
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing or Game Art is a big plus
- Experience with 3D paintover is a distinct advantage
- Prior knowledge of the digital content demands when repurposing and formatting graphics for digital store submission
We are a rapidly-growing Swedish company with offices in Serbia. Our new home in Nis, the Science Technology Park, is at the heart of IT development in the city. The complex is only a 15-minute walk from the city center.
We are a multinational company that welcomes you no matter where you are from. If you need to relocate, we will assist you to make sure that the process is smooth for you, your family and whoever and whatever you’re bringing along.
SOZAP is growing, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter below along with your portfolio, previous projects or relevant information.
We look forward to reviewing your application.