2021 marks the second decade of existence for Two Desperados and the launch of our third game – MuffinVille. Player-centric, led by innovation and focused on technology, we explore the usage of artificial intelligence in the gaming industry. Innovation lies within the team and the knowledge of our employees is what powers change and enables us to create different approaches in the gaming world. Well known for creating #1 marble shooter games – Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest – we’ve hit 30 million players worldwide.
Working as a part of our High Level Leadership Team and reporting to the CEO, you will be the person ensuring that our Games make our players happy, are profitable for as long as possible and are developed in an efficient way. Working closely with the Creative Director, you will drive our Product division team by providing vision, strategy and leadership. As part of the Leadership team, you will help ensure synchronization of our efforts and realization of key strategic goals for the company.
Here’s what you will do:
- Own the growth of all currently released titles;
- Make sure our games are all part of a focused and joined-up business strategy;
- Work closely with Product Owners to push each game to be the best it can be;
- Make sure our games have highly effective event and feature strategies;
- Ensure Product Owners are delivering through mentoring and clear goal-setting;
- Make sure our game teams are effective, efficient and focused;
- Work closely with Marketing and Analytics to make sure we use the best techniques for understanding and growing our game economies;
- Always look for new and innovative opportunities to grow our live games, internally and externally;
- Work closely with the Creative Director to make sure our games are both successful and highly innovative;
- Ensure all roles that are critical to the success of the team are appropriately staffed;
- Work in partnership with the HR team to ensure talent acquisition and talent management.
Desired skills & experiences:
- 6+ years of relevant experience, including at least 2 leading live operations on successful free-to-play titles;
- A deep understanding of monetization in free-to-play games;
- A deep understanding of managing live content, including campaigns and features;
- A deep understanding of the role of marketing in the success of a game;
- A deep understanding of the role of data and analytics in the success of a game;
- A proven track record of improving KPIs on projects;
- Experience producing effective business strategies;
- Experience managing leaders and getting the best out of them;
- Great communication, including public speaking and listening skills;
- The ability to work towards long-term goals while having an immediate impact;
- The ability to identify risks and mitigate them;
- The ability to motivate and inspire.
- Led teams through change and growth;
- Coached new and inexperienced leaders.