We are looking for a passionate and talented Level Designer to join Demagog Studio. In this hands-on role, you’ll collaborate with designers on creating and implementing new game features.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Participate with other Designers in planning, creation, and support of level design documentation
- Create compelling gameplay spaces, create geometry, place assets, and sculpt terrain based on the vision of the leads & directors
- Create level concepts, block them out in the engine’s level editor and ensure a playable prototype throughout production
- Continuously improve and balance the levels for competitive gameplay
- Communicate ideas and needs with team leads and members of other disciplines
- Monitor performance and maintain integrity of assigned game assets
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Designers, Engineers, Artists, Producers, and Animators to deliver world-class player experiences.