You would? Ok, that’s a promising start!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Use available tools (particle systems, modeling, texturing, etc.) to lead the development of visual effects that clearly communicate gameplay and immerses the player in the game world
- Design and develop eye-catching visual effects for characters and levels in Unreal Engine
- Create visual effects for the needs of in-game cinematics and handle all aspects of the VFX pipeline
- Identifying solutions to continuously improve on quality and performance, whether it involves an exciting new technology or how to communicate a new gameplay design
- Optimize effects to make them game-ready and modify visual effects to match the budget and ensure they remain of high quality
- Set materials with special properties
- Collaborate with cross-discipline teams
- Supervise bug distribution and verify bug fixes