We meet and hire the best talent in the world and we need a Junior Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help us ensure that every candidate has the best possible recruiting experience.
Do you have an eye for small details and are known for leaving nothing to chance, and are looking for a stepping stone to a career in Talent Acquisition, HR, Employer Branding, or general People space?
We have the perfect role for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage scheduling for interviews and communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline the process
- Manage permissions and administration in our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Manage the entire onsite recruiting experience for candidates
- Manage onsite logistics and interviewers to ensure they end and start all interviews on time
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule Zoom and in-person interviews with candidates
- Coordinate candidate on-site interviews including travel arrangements, events and recruiting activities
- Recommend creative improvements for scheduling, coordination and candidate experience
- Manage special projects and improve upon existing programs and processes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills both in Serbian and in English
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to connect fast with people at all levels
- Ability to embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Hunger to learn
- This position doesn’t require previous experience but internships and extracurricular activities are a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology is a plus
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.