WHY WE NEED YOU:
We are working on games played by millions worldwide and we need you to help our teams have world-class IT experience.
Are you proactive while consistently delivering high-quality and precise solutions? Do you find yourself exploring the latest tech trends and looking for constant improvement? Are you reliable, responsive, and an effective communicator? As a System Engineer in our IT Ops Team, you’ll have a chance to play with the world’s latest technologies and explore the potential for introducing cutting-edge tech to our work environment!
If this all sounds like you then hit the apply button! We are waiting for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deliver flawless IT experience to our employees, empowering them to use our tools and technologies with minimal support
- Partner with relevant stakeholders and explore the latest trends to evolve our workplace infrastructure
- Work closely with our People and Workplace teams to provide top-notch IT onboarding experience for new hires
- Serve as the first point of contact for the employees seeking for technical assistance
- Be in charge of hardware and software procurement and management
- Provision, manage and monitor cloud and on-premise solutions from Google, Zoom, Cisco, Palo Alto, Microsoft, VMware, etc.
- Implement and maintain security policies and solutions
- Implement and maintain backup and monitoring solutions
- Engage in constant research and exploration to drive innovations in your field of expertise
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- BSc in IT, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with up to three years of experience in a professional environment. Final year students are also welcome to apply.
- Strong problem solving and improvement mindset – you don’t waste time fixing the same issue twice
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical peers
- Proactive interest in the latest technology trends
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Team-player who enjoys taking part in new challenges
BONUS POINTS / EXPERIENCES:
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CCNA)
- Extracurricular activities and projects
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem