WHY WE NEED YOU:
How to optimally matchmake players in order to provide the best experience in the game?
How to offer the best possible value to the player given their characteristics?
How to deal with uncertainty and try to predict how actions and decisions that we are taking now, given knowledge, would shape tomorrow’s outcome?
If these questions excite you, then you are in the right place!
We are looking for a driven Data Scientist to join our Analytics team and help us understand our players’ behavior by collecting, formatting and modeling all external and internal data in order to extract valuable and actionable insights and deliver custom-made experiences to our players.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build descriptive and predictive models that build on our knowledge and understanding of players behavior
- Develop and conduct data-driven research and estimates to influence product decisions and development
- Robust A/B testing and causal inference analyses
- Build elegant and scalable game systems, based on behavioral mathematics, game theory, and simulations
- Develop data science standalone tools, as well as machine learning models
- Work closely with product teams and other Data Scientists to implement data science solutions and insights, making data pipelines an integral part of our production cycle
- Be involved in all processes starting from defining the goal, implementing the solution, and providing results so you could explicitly see the impact of your work
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for Data Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Econometrics, or other quantitative fields
- Knowledge of Python or R, and SQL
- Understanding of statistical and machine learning concepts
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Fast learner with natural curiosity (T-shaped mindset)
- Relevant projects you have worked on (during or outside of the University)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.