Harmonity Group is a rapidly growing 360 company providing IT and Management Services. We are all about project delivery excellence! That’s why we gathered highly skilled, team-oriented, and proactive professionals, and we are still hiring.
We are looking for a dependable and organized IT Team Manager who will be responsible for coordinating and delegating the responsibilities of IT teams on various projects.
This person should be able to motivate teams and maintain a comfortable and productive working environment.
This position directly reports to the company’s CTO.
Roles and Responsibilities of the IT Team Manager:
• Responsible for the day-to-day activities and guidance of team members;
• Defines team targets, implements guidelines, and assists with any issues the employees may have;
• Ensures that all members understand the team’s objectives and work together to achieve them;
• Inspires and motivates team members and provides effective feedback;
• Resource allocation;
• Involved in creating Individual development plans.
Requirements for the IT Team Manager:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of technical Team Lead experience;
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Able to meet goals and handle a high-pressure environment;
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure, software development, and cyber security;
• Proficient in English and Serbian
• Excellent communication skills;
• Problem-solving mindset;
• Trustworthy and efficient;
• Emphatic and friendly
What we offer:
– We care about the well-being of our employees.
Flexible working hours
– We trust you with your time.
-Awesome team buildings events bound our team as friends and make them work like the dream team.
-Every voice is heard, people are not numbers.
-We learn from each other.