You are eager to roll up your sleeves and get hands-on with all things technical. From developing and maintaining IT equipment and solutions to streamlining processes you’ll be the driving force behind Mad Head Games’s tech strategy – plus, with a direct reporting line to the Head of IT, you’ll have the chance to impact our business.
We are unconventional creators of action games for PC and consoles – extremely fun to work with and definitely not for the faint-hearted. For over a decade, we pioneered the local game dev scene, driven by the ambition to become the regional game dev leader.
Currently, we are developing two big games in Unreal Engine: Scars Above, a challenging and immersive 3rd person Sci-Fi shooter… and one unannounced project based on a famous horror film IP.
We are on the lookout for someone like you to join us in our offices in Novi Sad or Belgrade. If everything said above ticks all your boxes so far, read on! We might be a match made in heaven!
- Oversee on-premise and cloud IT equipment
- Develop and implement hardware and software standards for workstations
- Maintenance of hardware and software upgrades for IT infrastructure
- Provisioning, setup, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of servers
- Management of development data storage solutions
- Implementation of data backup and recovery solutions
- Managing safe network remote access
- Monitoring of managed IT appliances
- Coordination of IT activities with Head of IT
- Operational execution of IT security standards
- Define and execute budgeting of IT equipment
- Prepare and present reports to Head of IT
- Manages activities of Technical Support Specialists
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT sector
- Basic knowledge of Linux-based operating systems (installation, configuration, maintenance)
- Experience with setup and configuration of network equipment (switches, routers)
- Strong operational execution abilities with focus on quality of delivery
- Initiative, responsible, professional with good communication skills
- Good security awareness mindset, risk assessment and mitigation
- 3+ years of experience in leading IT team
- Experience in Windows and Linux installation and maintenance
- Configuration and maintenance of Debian/Ubuntu
- Experience with management of Storage Data solutions
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Competitive industry-standard salaries, because we all know that it matters
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or start early – we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from your field of work
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, as well as other well-being benefits – because we care about your physical and mental health
- More time to rest: 25 days of vacation, plus a company annual leave in January, as well as additional days to take care of children
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority, so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech, and gaming ecosystems – and will include you in it
- Awesome team building events as well as individually budgeted and personally crafted team bonding events
Help us get to know you! Send us your CV where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.