As a Game Developer at Playstudios, you’ll be an integral part of creating new and innovative games.
You’ll be involved in all areas of game development, including, but not only, graphic flows, game logic & game design.
You will be working in a team of very technical, motivated and experienced individuals ranging from Software Engineers to Game Developers and Technical Artists, in order to develop, maintain and grow our base of mobile games.
In order to be part of the Games Team you should be someone who takes pride in your work, and knows what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products.
- Collaborate with animators, art designers and product managers in order to deliver the best game experience
- Exercise your expertise in architecture and design to deliver compelling customized experiences that allow fast iterations & customizations
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping features
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in game development
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Experience in building and debugging complex systems
- Have the ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Comfortable working with new APIs and concepts
- Willing to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, adaptive and have the ability to effectively communicate with non-technical team members