WHO ARE WE?
We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creators of Gardenscapes and Homescapes, as well as Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters and Farmscapes.
We are looking for an expert game designer who is experienced in the field of game design, a desire to grow and learn along with us, and a very strong interest in mobile games. In this role, you will take part in the formation of features of one of our projects, influence the evolution of the game and share experiences with a unique team of passionate developers.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Submit original ideas while keeping with the game’s theme, technical requirements, limitations and genre.
- Create clear and concise documentation (flowcharts, mock-ups, spreadsheets) to support the game’s features and maintain it thoroughly.
- Work with other departments throughout the projects’ development and make sure that it meets the highest quality standards.
- Staying up-to-date with the mobile market, playing and analyzing mobile games, and sharing new insights with the team.
- Balance and maintain game systems, meticulously checking all data added to the game for quality and accuracy.
- Actively communicate, ask for feedback and spread the game’s vision to the other team members.
- Generate constructive feedback on any aspect of the project.
- Check out our lecture about Game Design at Playrix.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum 2 years of game design experience
- Excellent knowledge of the F2P market and current gaming trends
- Desire to develop games for mobile platforms
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- The ability to clearly articulate and express your thoughts
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Willingness to adapt and iterate content
- Fluent in speaking and writing in the English language
- The ability to set goals and focus on the result of work
- Previous experience on a similar position
- Portfolio of released, commercially successful projects
- Technical background (programming, assembling, modding)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Office Suite
- Skilled in transferring ideas and concepts in diagram form
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote onboarding
- Work from home due to pandemic outbreak
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Work from home equipment: PC or laptop, additional monitors, even chair and table if you want to set up your office space at home
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio provided gifts
BEFORE YOU APPLY, FEEL FREE TO GET TO KNOW US BETTER!
- Video from PlayrixCON
- Interview with our CEO for Netokracija
- What do our colleagues say about us on Joberty? (we know this interests you the most)
- While you’re here – follow us on social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- The ones that worked with Zombijana? That’s us! Find out what she said about us!
Are you looking for the information about salary? Search no further! Feel free to ask about the salary range for your dream position even before you enter the process.
More about benefits here.
In case your application upload takes too long, and you want to make sure we’ve got your CV and cover letter, please feel free to send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position and have any additional questions, the e-mail address is the same.
P.S. Please send us your portfolio as a PDF document and/or a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram profile, no zipping is needed.