PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. is the creator of the groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, and a publisher and developer of award-winning mobile games, including the iconic Tetris® mobile app, POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, my KONAMI Slots, myVEGAS Bingo, and MGM Slots Live. Besides USA and Asia, Playstudios Europe has opened its doors in Belgrade in 2021. We are working on the Pop! Slots and MGM Slots Live games and from this year, we are working on the new Tetris® app. We are a dynamic and young-minded environment, blooming with talented developers, creatives, quality assurance professionals and other leaders working together to change the face of social gaming!
We are looking for a brilliant senior DevOps engineer to join our talented DevOps team at Playstudios Europe in Belgrade. We are looking for a team player with troubleshooting capability, that can embrace new technologies by research based on our business goals, and has a wide system point of view. Is that you?
As part of the role you will be responsible for Playstudios production infrastructure, CI/CD processes, cloud tech, cloud network and cloud security. Improving development cycle in order to empower the company output, while keeping production grade stability at high scale.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the deployment tools as well as monitoring the operation of a complex distributed technology architecture.
- Architect and build continuous delivery automated pipelines for a suite of microservices
- A passion for automation and self-healing systems.
- Creating and managing the engineering build and deployment process across all environments.
- Execute automated and/or manual test suites throughout projects.
- Contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including testing tools, process improvements, and test automation to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability, and performance.
- Monitor application logs and respond to errors.
- Look for ways to optimize build times and speed up feedback loops.
- Setup, maintain and administer software build and deployment methods and tools.
- Identify development methodologies to continually improve our production practices and efficiency.
- 5+ years of Linux/Unix systems administration experience
- 2+ years experience administering Amazon Web Services Microservices-based application
- 2+ years experience administering production Kubernetes cluster
- Understanding of networking and security concepts
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Working with data platforms such as MongoDB, CouchBase, MySQL, Amazon EMR, Hadoop, Presto, Spark
- Experience with building and managing automated flows, CICD (Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, etc …)
- Experience with monitoring tools such as cloudwatch, graphite, Prometheus, Zabbix
- Experience with one/more of the following is an advantage: Istio, Spinnaker, Flagger
- Experience with the build pipelines of Unity3d, Android, and XCode is a plus.
- Experience with Infrastructure and APM monitoring systems.
- Experience building service level monitoring and alerting tools to help quickly pinpoint, isolate and resolve issues related to infrastructure, platform services, and applications