As a Data Engineer in Webelinx Games, you will have a goal to be one step ahead of data analysts. You will support them by providing infrastructure and tools they can use to deliver end-to-end solutions to business problems that can be developed rapidly and maintained easily.
You will be striving to be on the cutting edge of tech-enabled solutions designed primarily for the gaming industry. New system solutions available on the market are in focus, and your drive to experiment with new technologies is desirable.
In this position you will:
- Analyze and enable business requests for advanced data analytics and insights generation
- Derive data model and database architecture
- Build, integrate and sustainably deploy data pipelines
- Have to understand business requirements and translate them into automated data warehouse pipelines using ETL/ELT methodologies
- Implement new requests from Product and Marketing Managers to fulfill their data needs
What we’re looking for:
- Proficient in using SQL on large datasets
- Two years of working experience with relational and NoSQL databases and one of MPP/columnar cloud data warehouse solutions (BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
- Experience with ETL, schema design, data modeling, and business intelligence big data architectures
- One year of experience in one of the following languages: Python, Java, NodeJs, or C#
- Familiarity with the basic principles of distributed computing and data modeling
- Experience in building data pipelines and preferably also in data architecture, data modeling & data governance
- A positive and fun work environment in a game-loving and motivated team
- Competitive salary, training, and development opportunities
- Workplace aligned to your needs – option to work both remotely and from the office
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- A culture of knowledge sharing, learning from each other, and encouraging new ideas
Maybe you could read it between the lines, but we are looking for a person that wants to reach the stars. If you are interested in growing our products with us, make sure to get in contact with us. We would love to have you on our team!
This position can be located with the rest of our team in Niš or remote from Belgrade.