We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creators of Gardenscapes and Homescapes, as well as Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters and Farmscapes.
The main product of Content Game Designer work is what players see and empathize with. This position combines two fields: technical and creative. We are looking for an experienced Game Designer who is familiar with working in game editors and truly interested in F2P market.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver high quality content that supports the creative vision of the game in cooperation with technical artists, producers and directors
- Customize the behavior of characters in the internal game editor
- Assemble dialogues, descriptions and other game texts
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in creating new games or operating existing ones as a Game Designer
- Good knowledge of working in custom game editors (Unity-like)
- Excellent knowledge of the F2P market and current gaming trends
- The ability to review the build at any stage of development
- The ability to clearly articulate and express thoughts
- The ability to assemble effective, dynamic and beautiful scenes
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- Fluent in speaking and writing in the English language
- Animation experience
You find this job ad interesting? Please, send us a portfolio or use the cover letter to describe the projects you have worked on.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote onboarding
- Work from home due to pandemic outbreak
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Work from home equipment: PC or laptop, additional monitors, even chair and table if you want to set up your office space at home
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio provided gifts
- 20 calendar days paid leave a year, plus year-end company holidays
BEFORE YOU APPLY, FEEL FREE TO GET TO KNOW US BETTER!
- Video from PlayrixCON
- Interview with our CEO for Netokracija
- What do our colleagues say about us on Joberty? (we know this interests you the most)
- While you’re here – follow us on social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- The ones that worked with Zombijana? That’s us! Find out what she said about us!
Are you looking for the information about salary? Search no further! Feel free to ask about the salary range for your dream position even before you enter the process.
More about benefits here.
In case your application upload takes too long, and you want to make sure we’ve got your CV and cover letter, please feel free to send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position and have any additional questions, the e-mail address is the same.
P.S. Please send us your portfolio as a PDF document and/or a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram profile, no zipping is needed.