This exciting position will involve growing communities, influencer outreach, and collaborating in social media management. This role will be responsible for managing the community and building deep relationships with highly-engaged community members, as well as assisting on social media to increase our following, engagement, and reach.
You are an experienced community manager with a solid understanding of the cryptocurrency space. You know how to reach target audiences through channels, events, and campaigns. You enjoy interacting with and growing communities, creating and executing marketing initiatives, and creating content and events surrounding the project to increase brand awareness. You’re proactive in seeking new community initiatives and opportunities to enhance the success of your campaigns. You are data-driven, and you know how to measure your impact and drive your efforts.
- Ability to come up with innovative growth strategies to rapidly increase the number of social media followers to have. The key is growth hacking.
- Experience in building communities for a cryptocurrency project and running online events and activities
- Experience growing/managing a network of local community managers
- In-depth experience and hands-on detailed understanding of most if not all of the social media platforms: Discord, Twitter, Medium, Instagram, and other
- Organised, autonomous with high attention to detail
- A strong understanding of cryptocurrency, blockchain, smart contracts, and NFTs
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Not afraid of long hours and getting deep and dirty into the detail. We value the extra mile
- English – Mandatory
- Other languages – Desirable
- Previous experience and interest in the gaming industry
- Played World of Warcraft