At Nordeus, people are our #1 game!
We are looking for a sharp, confident, good-humored CEO Assistant who enjoys working in a constantly changing environment and can streamline a hectic day while focusing on quality and execution.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter, we can’t wait to meet you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Immerse yourself in the business and build relationships with all the stakeholders in order to provide proactive support to our CEO
- Heavy calendar management in a rapidly and ever-changing environment
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings and events
- Manage domestic and international travel for individuals and groups
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Strive to improve current ways of working and processes
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A person who is good natured & approachable
- An extremely organized individual – juggling multiple projects, priorities and people is no problem
- A gifted “scheduler,” who can run circles around dynamic schedules without breaking a sweat (we’d be thrilled if you’ve previously worked with complex calendar management in Google Calendar/Google Apps)
- A proactive person with a “make it happen” attitude, comfortable with making decisions with little supervision or direction
- A natural-born communicator, you can help get the messages across to all audiences using your impeccable English skills
- An active listener who enjoys getting into details and has an analytical and structured way of thinking and solving problems
- A super adaptable and consistent individual that thrives in ambiguous environments
- A problem-solver that frequently figures out creative ways to get things done
- Experience supporting senior executives in a fast-paced, technology environment is a bonus!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Our Leadership Team is amazing – one of the most humble groups of people you will get to meet and you’ll get to work with, and learn from them directly on a daily basis. And being a people-first company enables us to take excellent care of the people we hire, including:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.