WHY WE NEED YOU:
How to determine where changes in game KPIs come from and what is their impact on the business?
How to explore existing users behaviours patterns to extract meaningful insights?
How to translate high level business goals into actionable data-driven decisions in game development?
If these questions excite you, then keep reading!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Analytics team and help us tailor the game experience and bring value to the business, by using data we collect from the game to gain insight into the behavioral patterns of players.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Perform descriptive and predictive analysis of game and player data to find compelling and actionable insights
- Monitor and understand the behavior of different game-based KPIs
- Provide ad hoc dashboards and reports that answer the main business questions
- Work cross-functionally with tech and non-tech roles to define data requirements, deliver analysis, and guide data-driven decision making
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, User Researchers, Marketing Community and Support, Performance Marketing, and other teams, on combining quantitative and qualitative data, and different sources, in order to provide more powerful insights
- Participate in different Marketing efforts, from the campaign evaluation, targeting audience definition, app store optimization efforts, etc.
- Be involved in the full production circle of game features such as in-game opportunity detection and objective definition, feature design, tracking data definition, feature release monitoring, and user-feature and feature-feature interaction analysis.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for analytics and data-driven activities
- B.S. or M.S in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other analytical-related fields
- Hands-on skill in any visualization tool
- Basic probability and statistics knowledge
- Visualization, presentation, and communication skills (storytelling)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Relevant projects you have worked on during or outside of the University
- Knowledge of SQL query language
- R or Python programming language
- Knowing Data warehouse design principles
- Econometrics methods and knowledge in advanced statistics
- Previous experience in same or similar role
- Playing games is considered a big plus
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.