WHY WE NEED YOU:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an animator to join the team here at Nordeus. Want to learn more? Read on!
We are working on a project that will involve heavy use of motion capture to produce realistic in game animations. Are you skilled at editing and working with mo-cap? Well this might be the right opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create high quality animations from motion captured performances using motion editing and keyframe techniques
- Collaborate with programmers, artists and designers, authoring animations for gameplay features and sequences
- Test, review and iterate your animations to tune them to the highest quality
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Good knowledge of motion capture workflow and asset creation in MotionBuilder.
- Good Knowledge of basic animation principles (Weight/Timing/Motion). The ability to demonstrate this with examples of Hand key character animation.
- Experience with creating animation sets for video games
- A good working knowledge of Unity, game development workflows, processes and tools
- A passion for making and playing video games
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Team player
- Experience with Sports games
- Rigging and skinning knowledge
BEFORE YOU HIT APPLY, DON’T FORGET TO:
- Prepare and send your portfolio showing examples of motion capture clean-up and editing
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem