WHY WE NEED YOU:
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our small yet highly-capable group of engineers and provide support for all our games across the organization. You will work directly with Senior Engineers to develop technology that positively impacts all Game Teams’ capability to deliver new and exciting experiences to our players.
Experimenting with cutting-edge tech brings you joy? This is your time to shine!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Solve the most challenging technical problems encountered across the company
- Develop tools/libraries, to support both Software Developers and Creative disciplines, such as: UI framework and tools for our game clients, common libraries for all our games, common backend services
- Define and set standards for client and backend code organization
- Optimize the performance of our game clients
- Use cutting-edge technology to unlock games that were not possible before
- Proactively identify production bottlenecks and help to formulate solutions
- Act as an Owner for parts of the codebase used by all our games
- Offer a fresh perspective and question why things are done a certain way
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, including coding, algorithms, API design, problem-solving and data analysis.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Capacity to dream big and execute with pragmatism
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical peers
- A genuine passion for games and creating technology that empowers others
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Familiarity with Unity or other game engines
- Familiarity with C# and its frameworks
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.
- Home away from home: Belgrade satisfies everyone- nightlife and unique music venues; design-centric neighborhoods and galleries; live sports; international cuisine; you name it. Life in Belgrade is also particularly suitable for families, with excellent international schools and nursery options. Want to learn more? Check out our Living in Belgrade page and FAQ section!