The last episode of the first season of Shift 2 Games! And our guest this time is Branislav Vajagić, Lead Developer in the Belgrade mobile studio Yboga, known for the game Dream Hospital. According to him, “the nicest indie company in this area”.
We will talk in more detail about all this, to bring you closer to what it looks like to be a programmer in the gaming industry and why maybe this is the right position for you!
WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS CONVERSATION:
- If you do programming and you don’t have health problems, and you want at least some
- You love frustrations, and you don’t know how to bring them into your life
- You want to work in a workplace where focus is key, but you are not allowed to focus
OK, now actually?
- If you are into programming and thinking about the next step in your career
- If you’re just into programming and want a view from your boss’s perspective
- You’re not in the gaming industry, but you want to see how and if it’s different from your industry
- You are interested in games and you are thinking about your future job within gaming