Do you want to be a part of one of the most promising niches in the local IT and creative industry? We can help! The SGA Jobs platform is a series of interviews Shift 2 Games implemented by SGA and our member companies. Every other Tuesday, we will demystify one interesting profession.
– what are the links between their previous formal and non-formal education and the work they do – what were the biggest challenges at the beginning
– what a working day looks like, who you work with and how.
Who might find this conversation interesting:
- Everyone who thinks about the levels, mechanics, story development, gameplay dynamics while playing their favorite games
- Creatives who have been involved in writing and narrative techniques in other industries
- Juniors who are engaged in programming or visual arts, and want to start a gaming career
- People with developed critical and analytical thinking