Applications for the WN Belgrade’23 showcase are open for all indie teams until January 23rd. If your game is selected for the on-site showcase, you get a booth in the Expo zone, an online page dedicated to your game and one free Premium ticket for your teams representative!
WN Conference continues to explore new territories and invites all world-leading game industry experts to join the event in Belgrade. The core topics that will be covered this February in Serbia include investments, game publishing, talent management, game analytics, and web3 gaming. Also, there will be two networking parties held as part of the event.
About the Serbian gaming industry at the introductory panel
The first day of the conference begins with the panel “Serbian Indies Are Growing Stronger — Here’s Why!!” moderated by Kristina Janković Obućina from SGA, with speakers:
- Nikola Šoškić, Founder / Game Designer, Shosha Games
- Igor Simić, CEO and Creative Director, Demagog Studio
- Vladimir Živković, Co-Owner / Developer, Foxy Voxel
- Andrea Aleksić – Cofounder, Phobos
At the conference, you can find some of our other members such as:
- Uroš Banješević, Founder / CCO, Mad Head Games
- Ljubica Rančić, UI/UX Lead (LiveOps), PLAYSTUDIOS Europe
Mirko Topalski, CEO, MBTR Ventures & Consulting (previously CEO at Eipix, CEO at Playrix RS)
- Nikola Stojanović, Associate UI Art Director, Ubisoft
If you want to visit the WN conference, tickets are available at this link, and if your company is a SGA member, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the discounts we have provided.