SpielFabrique is an accelerator for European indie video games studios ready to take the next level – The first in Europe, with the aim of helping game developers achieve their goals in a more professional, faster, and more efficient way. The program is based on a comprehensive mentorship package and a first-class network of companies, gaming experts, investors and creative industry partners. Since 2016, they have supported over 50 studios in development, and in 2023 the call is open for 30 new studios! The program supports independent video game studios dedicated to the growth and building of skills for long-term financial independence.
- Participate in engaging on-site and online workshops around Europe
- Develop your unique financing strategy with the help of award-winning experts
- Join a pan-European community of successful Indie game studios
- Receive personalized mentoring from our high-calibre network
- Be ready to pitch an attractive project with a long-term business-driven approach
- Gain access to a dedicated network of investors, financiers, and publishers
- Project/Studio Management and Organisation
- Pitching methods
- Publishing Strategies
- Investment funding and financial strategies
- Positioning, Branding
- Communication, and PR strategies
If you want to participate, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You run an indie studio that, ideally, has already finished 1-2 games on any platform, and has another prototype in their pipeline.
- You are looking for international business opportunities to launch your video game
- Your studio is registered as a legal company
- You can communicate in English
- You are able to attend all the workshops and be present at the live events that take place
- You are able and motivated to actively work on your business plan and growth strategy beyond all the workshops
Participation is free for applicants who are selected by our jury in the EU, including Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, the Republic of Serbia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Tunisia.
The program will start on April 20 and 21, 2023 with a kick-off event in Malaga (Spain), and we will wrap up in style in August during Gamescom in Cologne (Germany).
Find out more about the program and apply until 19th of February here!