We’re looking for an HR Partner who is just as passionate about people as our company is about game development. We’re on a mission to design and deliver premium experiences for Nordeus people on every step of their employee journey. Our HR team fosters our friendly, genuine, passionate, and fun culture while acting as a strategic partner to leaders and teams.
Does this sound like your kind of game? Go ahead and apply, we can’t wait to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Quickly immerse yourself into the business/game development to be able to advise and partner effectively
- Build trusting partnerships with leaders and individual team members
- Coach our leaders on all kinds of challenges- organizational design, change management, talent management, development, engagement and reward
- Identify, own and drive meaningful process improvement projects
- Embody the core values we have as an organization, and foster our culture through staying accessible, proactive, and engaging
- Constantly assess organizational health and effectiveness; identify opportunities to drive improvements and efficiencies
- Contribute to making our HR team a world-class people team, helping us remain the best employer in Serbia, and raise our brand awareness globally
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You are experienced in the HR space and have worked as a strategic partner before
- You are able to embed in teams and understand how they work and what it takes for you to be successful
- You love coaching and supporting others
- You are a great leader yourself, you influence others and communicate effectively
- You solve problems creatively
- You don’t wait for direction
- Ideally, you have international or expat environment experience
- You are fully proficient in the English language (written and spoken)
- You have experience with senior manager business coaching
- You’ve worked in the tech or gaming industry
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.