WHY WE NEED YOU:
We are making amazing games and we need a Product Manager to take part in creating a product strategy that will bring surprise and delight to our players. Fully dedicated to one of our new or live games, our Product Manager will be an important member of the game leadership team.
Interested in impacting the future of our games? We are waiting for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Define Product strategy and Product roadmap based on research data and mobile gaming knowledge
- Identify business opportunities and user problems
- Determine and set up KPIs for new game features and participate in high-level design
- Own the game pricing and participate in the game economy creation or evolution with Game Designers
- Drive Live Operations by building Live Ops Product roadmap and executing on monthly offers & Events
- Work closely with the Marketing Team in order to build impactful launch plans and detect growth opportunities (app store featuring, influencers, etc.)
- In partnership with Analytics Team, dig into game or feature / events performance analysis and propose a plan to improve KPIs
- Leverage Data Analytics, A/B testing, Push Notifications and other tools to drive KPIs
- Track and develop an expert-level understanding of the mobile gaming industry, including developing ability to qualitatively and quantitatively teardown mobile games
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience working on a digital products, ideally in Product Management, Game Design or Business Analysis
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making
- Highly user-centric
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience in preparing and presenting reports and feedback to various stakeholders
- Passion for mobile games
- Preference for working in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Experience working on free-to-play mobile games
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.