WHY WE NEED YOU:
Are you a creative and innovative Video Editor ready to take your career to the next level?
In our team, you will have an amazing opportunity to develop your skillset
and learn from our video, 3D and 2D Artists while producing stunning promotional content for our sports games!
Sounds exciting? Send your best work our way!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with senior video editors and producers on user acquisition creatives, social media content, App Store promotional assets, internal communication materials and many more
- Create dynamic visual storytelling through motion graphic animations – mixing live-action footage with 2D and 3D graphics
- Translate marketing and creative briefs into high-quality concepts that meet project goals and deadlines
Collaborate with a team of skilled video editors, 3D artists and graphic designers to foster creative growth and produce innovative visual content
- Propose and develop new ideas, branding concepts and User Acquisition ideas for our sports games and Nordeus brand
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 years of experience in creating videos for advertising and social media content
- Strong sense of composition and rhythm; solid fundamental understanding of editing and pacing
- Proficiency in video and sound editing
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Passion for gaming and interest in the gaming industry and its trends
- Highly proactive and creative, with a drive to innovate
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience working with a video crew and audio/video equipment
- Camera operating and lighting experience
- Experience working in 3D environments (e.g.,Blender, Maya, 3ds Max or Cinema 4D)
- Advanced knowledge of motion graphics
WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU, SO DON’T FORGET TO:
To apply for this position send us a 2-minute video showreel featuring your best work and your CV. Feel free to include not only your commercial projects but also those personal endeavors that make you truly proud. We value the uniqueness and diversity of your creative experiences.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organised sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem