We’re looking for a UX Designer to join our UX team and help the game teams create world-class experiences for millions of players.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
UX Design at Nordeus is not a single player game. Team up with super-talented user researchers, UI artists, game designers, product managers, and engineers to design innovative interactive experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You’ll be working with game teams and explore different approaches to designing for user behavior and improving our game experiences. If you join our team, you will:
- Participate in defining UX goals for new and evolving design challenges
- Work on features with a team of product managers, game designers, artists, producers, and engineers
- Work with the team in creating cutting edge UX solutions: from user stories and flows, over wireframes and prototypes to user testing and final design
- Participate in defining the UX design methodologies and practices, including user-centric design at Nordeus
- Present concepts from early stages to final design to teammates and stakeholders
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We expect our UX Designer to have at least 2 years of experience in user experience design, interaction design, information architecture or similar roles. This means you have:
- A strong understanding of feature design of top performing mobile apps and games
- Understanding of F2P models
- Deep knowledge of what it takes to create a great user experience
- Experience with different user testing methods
- Desire to understand and learn what players really want from mobile gaming experiences and weaving that feedback into our design
- Ability to translate different models of player behavior into conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Understanding of project requirements and concepts
- Proficiency in industry standard applications such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU SO DON’T FORGET TO:
- Send us your portfolio along with CV
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Striving to nurture our culture and creative environment, we make sure we take care of the people we hire, including:
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: unlimited vacation days, best-in-class learning and development opportunities, premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages
- State of the art workspace
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Chance to work with a team of experienced game makers: we’ve got over 170 employees from 22 countries
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a world-class engineering team
- Be part of making Belgrade a leading tech and business hub of Southeastern Europe: We are working closely with the community to develop the gaming ecosystem and empower talent
To apply for this job please visit nordeus.com.