GameBiz Consulting is looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven, and creative User Acquisition Manager to join our growing team. We will consider both Senior and Middle to Senior candidates.
We work with a diverse group of game developers, ranging from small indie teams to industry giants such as Space Ape, FTG, and Wargaming. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work on the promotion and growth of some of the most successful mobile games and apps in the World.
You’ll work within our publishing team, leading and setting up the UA activities and cooperating with various games studios, agencies, and freelancers. An ability to be creative, organized, innovative, and rigorous about client deadlines is essential to thriving in this role.
About the role
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Taking part in defining the overall UA strategy for games and apps to maximize their growth profitably, month on month, year on year.
- Campaign management/exploration, including optimization and monitoring, budget allocation, running A/B tests, and identifying new acquisition channels.
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. talking with partners on how to improve campaigns and gather the latest insights, working together with game teams on aligning UA and product strategies, and communicating UA performance with the game and product marketing teams).
- Contributing to the creative ideation and strategy: you will get the chance to work closely with marketing artists and the product marketing team to create and test the next top ads.
- Drive a relentless culture of experimentation on all key existing channels while also ideating and establishing new UA funnels for the games you are in charge of.
- Setting up a world-class UA team capable of servicing dozens of clients simultaneously. Identifying, attracting, and managing a team of UA specialists.
Relevant experience for the role:
- Previous working experience in mobile games or app user acquisition (at least 2+ years)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize large acquisition budgets with clear ROI targets
- Experience in working with Meta, Google Ads, and other digital marketing platforms
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software, including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills in English and Serbian
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- You have a passion for games with an understanding of different genres.
What We Offer:
- Flexible work options. Ability to work at our Belgrade office and remotely.
- Private health insurance. We offer both state-funded and private health insurance plans.
- Comfortable workspace. Our new Belgrade downtown office is equipped with everything you need to work comfortably.
- Supportive environment. We are a small team of good hearted, confident and ambitious people who support each other.
- Development and training. We offer unique opportunities to participate in various gaming courses and conferences, as well as access to valuable resources and opportunities for employees looking to expand their knowledge.