We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and talented Unreal Engine Developer to join our creative team to work on our exciting projects.
Good understanding and experience in game development, asset creation for games, look&feel development, and understanding of real-time limitations are essential for this role.
What we’re looking for
- Solid knowledge of Unreal Engine: Blueprint Scripting, C++
- Expert knowledge of advanced materials in Unreal Engine,
- The willingness to learn new tools and approaches when required
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Able to manage own time efficiently within a deadline
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- English knowledge – B2 level (minimum)
- Good attitude and ability to work and communicate with other team members
- You are able to demonstrate your experience with examples
- Experience with HTML5
What we offer:
- Permanent contract and a competitive salary
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- Career and growth plan
- Personal development and training
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Performance bonuses
Please send your CV in English if you believe you are the right candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Good luck!