PLAYSTUDIOS is seeking a Unity Software Engineer to join our new rewards development team in our Serbia studio. This role focuses on implementing new features, improving existing ones, and designing for high scalability.
This brand-new service is to be implemented with Unity3D across all major mobile platforms and web. This role will work within an Application Lifecycle Management process being built focusing on guiding a development team to design and implement the most beautiful, flexible, and responsive user experiences scaling to millions DAU within a program for aggressive evolution.
We are a very lean studio where you can have a big impact.
● The Unity Software Engineer is looked at to be a Unity engineer leading the development of client-side features within the technology architecture.
● Work with the Solution Architect, client engineers, designers, and testing teams to implement captivating experiences to deliver high quality products.
● Work with talented designers and project managers to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines and to resolve issues.
● Review code with team and peers to share knowledge and best practices
● 5+ years Unity 3D & C#
● 5+ years’ experience building highly scalable mobile apps across all major mobile platforms
● Obsessed with visual and usability details, performance, and optimization
● Experience in Application Architecture, cloud orchestration, automation, micro-service architecture, application security, and in domain driven design.
● Experience consuming REST API’s.
● Experience developing software with a team in a professional environment.
● Ability and willingness to refactor legacy code, and to know when it is appropriate to do so
● Work in an Agile development environment (Scrum & Kanban) with Continuous Delivery
● Strong troubleshooting, debugging, profiling, and analytic skills
● Experience writing and maintaining automated unit tests
● Experience with Unity’s UI Elements (or HTML/CSS)
● Experience with IOS and Android native development
● Experience managing and maintaining an iOS/Android/Unity SDK
● Experience developing localized products
● Experience building configurable data-driven products
● Apple, Google, Amazon App Store integration, including:
o In app purchase with server-side validation
o Push notifications