Our team of Ingsters is growing! If you share our passion for clean code, tech talks, and research hours – keep reading.
What We Expect to See
- PASSION AND CURIOSITY FOR VIDEO GAMES, ANIMATION, MOBILE APPS
- 2+ YEARS OF GENERAL EXPERIENCE IN UNITY GAME DEVELOPMENT
- EXPERIENCE WITH SOME (NOT ALL) OF THE FOLLOWING UNITY ASPECTS: UI, ANIMATIONS, MATERIALS, SHADERS, SCRIPTABLE RENDER PIPELINES, EDITOR SCRIPTS, SCRIPTABLE OBJECTS, ADDRESABLES, INTEGRATIONS, ETC.
- EXPERIENCE WITH SOME (NOT ALL) OF THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMMING ASPECTS: VERSION CONTROL, OBJECT-ORIENTED DESIGN, DESIGN PATTERNS, DATA STRUCTURES, MULTITHREADING, EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION (REST CALLS, WEBSOCKETS), ETC.
- EXPERIENCE WITH PHOTON 2 AND AMAZON GAMELIFT MULTIPLAYER SYSTEMS WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS
- BEING OK TO ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES AND DO A LITTLE BIT OF UNITY DIRTY WORK 🙂
- EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT, PREFERABLY USING AGILE/SCRUM METHODOLOGIES
- WILLINGNESS TO MENTOR AND GUIDE YOUNGER COLLEAGUES
SOLID WRITTEN ENGLISH (BONUS POINTS FOR SOLID VERBAL ENGLISH)
What Are The Benefits?
Casual Friendly Atmosphere
We love our office culture and we believe you will like it too: casual, supportive atmosphere inviting you to be free to express yourself.
Tap Into The Big Game
Experience the trill of working on large enterprise systems. At INGSOFTWARE, you’ll get a chance to work on live systems used by hundreds of thousands of people around the globe.
In addition to having an office environment where we love to learn from each other, we regularly attend best regional and global IT conferences, seminars and meetings.
Cutting Edge Technologies
Use the chance to utilize the latest technologies in mobile, web, desktop and enterprise software development. We keep up with innovations across all major development environments, frameworks and platforms.