SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
Ingenious Studios is an indie game studio operating as a branch of Ingsoftware, a full-cycle software development company and one of the most successful local business stories of the Serbian South (and beyond!).
We are a team of dreamers and creators, and whether we are building our own games or helping our clients bring their visions to life, our mission remains the same: We want to make games that spark joy in our players!
The Ingenious team counts just over 15 people, but we are all part of the larger Ing collective. We are only a few of the 120+ Ingsters who love sharing knowledge, so if you are ambitious, intellectually curious, and able to learn quickly, we will be happy to support you in further developing your potential.
Does the following describe you?
If it does, do not hesitate to apply for an internship at Ingsoftware:
- You love video games
- You are passionate about software development
- You are a proactive and motivated fast learner
- You are dependable and teamwork-oriented
- Your English is solid
- You have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- You can use .NET and its standard libraries
Here are some additional information about this year’s internship program @ Ing:
- The program will likely begin in mid-December and will last for two months
- The internship is not paid and it entails full working hours during the program
- If selected you will have an opportunity to learn from our dedicated mentors
- Successful interns may also get an opportunity for employment at our company
- The position can be office-based, remote, or hybrid, as long it is in Serbia
- Flexible working hours, relaxed and friendly atmosphere, beautiful Niš office
The deadline for applications is November 17th.
You can apply for any of the internship positions by clicking the “Apply for this job” button below.