WHO ARE WE?
We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creators of Gardenscapes and Homescapes, as well as Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes, Manor Matters and Farmscapes.
We are looking for an experienced artist who is able to work on interfaces for mobile games from scratch to final. Playrix’s games are well known for the highest quality of graphics, so our artists are the ones working on maintaining this level of quality. Our new UI Artist will have an opportunity to create user-friendly and attractive interfaces for millions of players around the world.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and create UI concepts for mobile games
- Develop and implement interface elements based on the approved project style. E.g. frames, event windows, progress bars, icons, buttons etc.
- Participate in the development of interface styles for projects
- Cooperate with artist, game designers and programmers while working on interfaces
- You can find examples of our work here
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Confident drawing skills in Adobe Photoshop
- Freehand drawing on a graphics tablet
- Knowledge of the basics of color, composition and typography in design
- Good understanding of usability
- Portfolio with examples of UI work in casual style
- Experience in creating 2D graphics for interfaces in the gaming industry
- Experience with 3D editors, knowledge of modern trends and trends in casual games is welcome
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote onboarding
- Work from home due to pandemic outbreak
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Work from home equipment: PC or laptop, additional monitors, even chair and table if you want to set up your office space at home
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio provided gifts
- 20 calendar days paid leave a year, plus year-end company holidays
BEFORE YOU APPLY, FEEL FREE TO GET TO KNOW US BETTER!
- Video from PlayrixCON
- Interview with our CEO for Netokracija
- What do our colleagues say about us on Joberty? (we know this interests you the most)
- While you’re here – follow us on social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- The ones that worked with Zombijana? That’s us! Find out what she said about us!
Are you looking for the information about salary? Search no further! Feel free to ask about the salary range for your dream position even before you enter the process.
More about benefits here.
In case your application upload takes too long, and you want to make sure we’ve got your CV and cover letter, please feel free to send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position and have any additional questions, the e-mail address is the same.
P.S. Please send us your portfolio as a PDF document and/or a link to your website, Artstation or Instagram profile, no zipping is needed.