As a User Interface Artist at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the User Interface Lead and Art Director, establishing the look and feel of the User Interface for our games. In collaboration with the Design and Programming teams, you will be responsible for conceiving, prototyping and producing User Interface assets, as well as implementing them into the game.
- Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface
- Autonomously execute and prepare the necessary graphic assets for the product’s menus and/or heads up display
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Programming team
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
- Interest in video-games development; relevant experience with any Game Editors will be taken into account
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects or other visual design tools
- A keen eye for usability and clarity
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface
- Fluency in English
- Eligibility to work in Serbia without additional documentation
Nice to have:
- User Interface ART for any type of product will be considered a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of game engines (Unity, Unreal…)
- Previous experience with keyframing and 2D animation
- Previous experience working in the gaming industry is considered an advantage
Portfolio required – show us what you got!
- [2 days] – Technical test/case
- [60 minutes]- HR interview
- [60 minutes] – Technical interview
- Private health insurance (once you begin your employment your private health insurance will become active on the 15th of the following month)
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance Program (EAP)
- Udemy business access
- Advance payment of earnings, up to three times a year up to 50% of earnings
- Ubisoft goodies (Ubisoft connect)
- Udemy business access
- Fruit offered every week
- Access to the gym
- Access to the internal library equipped with games, consoles and specialized study materials
- Discount at certain shops and restaurants
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!