WHY WE NEED YOU:
Nordeus the lookout for a collaborative UI artist to join our team in shaping our existing and new, unannounced title.
We’re looking for someone who is ready to work together with other fellow artists to shape the game into the final product, who does not back out of challenges and wants to contribute with their own ideas. You will be a great addition to our team if you live and breathe UI art, if you are passionate about gaming, and if you are excited by a chance to captivate the interest of millions of our players worldwide.
Put your portfolio together and apply now. We’re waiting for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Utilize artistic skill and knowledge in creating user interfaces based on provided wireframes and layouts, but also follow pre-set art direction and style
- Create optimized vector and raster assets for the game ranging from menus, buttons, backgrounds, icons and other game features while maintaining a consistent visual aesthetic throughout the UI
- Participate in the ideation process by providing UI mockups, sketches, concepts and suggestions for various game features
- Collaborate closely with fellow artists, Art Director, UX and Game Designers, Developers and other roles in the team to shape the game into the final product
- Breathe life into the static user interface by creating UI animation mockups and motion visualizations
- Use our UI tools to import, create and adjust UI layouts and UI animations to match visual targets set in the creation process
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent Graphic Design understanding of layout, typography, logo and iconography
- Solid grasp of color, value, texture, usability and aesthetics as they relate to user interfaces, and the ability to use them in creating efficient and impactful UI
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- Proactivity to contribute with your own ideas and solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, comfortable in explaining and discussing your design-thinking with peers
- Openness to feedback and the ability to iterate based on feedback
- Not shying away from learning new tools and processes in our game making pipeline, from creation to implementation
- Great time management skills and punctuality, as well as organizational skills regarding folder structures, naming conventions, working-file discipline and documentation
- Proficiency in English
- You are familiar with Unity
- You also love motion graphics
- You have a knowledge of a 3D modelling software
- You enjoy playing games
- You have experience working in gaming industry
WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU, SO DON’T FORGET TO:
- Send us your portfolio featuring your best work and your CV
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organized sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem.