You will be part of an independent game studio whose products are 100% built in-house. Working with us means working in a stimulating environment that gives you the opportunity to create a direct impact and unleash your potential. We believe that trust, professionalism, high standards, and freedom are the key ingredients in the success of our games, which are delivered to users all over the globe.
Outstanding quality is not easy to achieve, but if you aim as high as we do and work with all your heart, you will get to enjoy a great view from the top!
Our team is looking for a User Acquisition Specialist wHOOOOO knows the market. As a UA Specialist, you’ll be in charge of creating UA campaigns for different audiences and gaming platforms.
Also, in this position you will:
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across different ad networks, such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Tiktok etc.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, continually optimize campaigns to grow a player base profitably using performance reporting tools and dashboards
- Collaborate with other members of the Product Marketing Team and Product Teams to align UA campaigns with product growth strategies
- Test new user acquisition channels to deliver a sustained number of new players
- Communicate user acquisition strategy, plans, and performance to other teams and stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in managing PPC advertising or UA campaigns (preferably in mobile gaming), with a strong focus on ROAS and ROI
- Results-oriented and metric-driven approach
- Strong analytical skills, together with the ability to understand player behavior and interests, and interpret data to provide strong campaign performance
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Slides (or Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
What we offer
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22-30 days of annual leave
- Flexible working hours – your work day can start anytime from 7 am to 10 am
- Workplace aligned to your needs – option to work from home or from our offices in Niš and Belgrade or hybrid
- Additional days for private purposes & sick leaves
Your health and well-being are essential to us, so we have you covered:
- Advanced paid private health insurance with dental services included
- Annual health checkups
- Mental health care coverage
- Sports events
- Provided canteen catering with healthy food and lunch discounts
We believe in continuous learning and development, so you can benefit from:
- Technical and soft skills training
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Attending relevant industry events
- A culture of knowledge sharing, learning from each other, and encouraging new ideas
If you are interested in growing our products with us, make sure to get in contact. We would love to have you on our team!