Does your creative thinking help you solve complex problems – especially those technical in nature? Do you have a sound understanding of all the aspects of game development, from art to code?
Good, because we’re looking for a tech savvy digital art generalist!
As our Tech Artist, you play a key role in developing our games. Your perspective will be essential for creating and harmonizing all components that make a polished and detailed game.
Be the voice of our players and secure smooth and seamless gameplay.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO AS A DESPERADO:
- Create high-quality visuals;
- Work as a bridge between the artists and programmers to connect art and code;
- Create and implement visual FX;
- Optimize art content creation pipeline;
- Maintain the look, style and aesthetics of the game ;
- Advocate for technically sound art pipelines and best practices;
- Write editor extensions, tools and scripts to help artists make or integrate assets to the game;
- Solve challenging technical issues in the asset pipeline;
- Collaborate with engineers and testers to diagnose and resolve in-game problems;
- Keep an eye on technological breakthroughs and make sure we reflect these in our product development.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re an ambitious team of game developers behind two successful casual mobile games with 30 million players worldwide. We are expanding our portfolio with a new kind of casual game and working on exciting ideas. Apart from games, we focus on AI in the gaming industry and the possibilities for its application. Also, we’re a growing independent gaming company in Serbia, which basically means we drive our own decisions and we’re currently at 70 employees.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A place for your creativity to shine
- Continuous growth and learning opportunities
- A team of passionate people who put their colleagues first
- Private health insurance, 23 vacation days minimum, full sick leave coverage, fit pass, etc.