You want to make your mark on the industry, while deeply caring about elevating the player’s experience – and you are doing it by producing smooth in-game animations and boosting game mechanics.
We are unconventional creators of action games for PC and consoles – extremely fun to work with and definitely not for the faint-hearted. For over a decade, we pioneered the local game dev scene, driven by the ambition to become the regional game dev leader.
Currently, we are developing two big games in Unreal Engine: Scars Above, a challenging and immersive 3rd person Sci-Fi shooter… and one unannounced project based on a famous horror film IP.
We are on the lookout for someone like you to join us in our offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, Sarajevo or remote. If everything said above ticks all your boxes so far, read on! We might be a match made in heaven!
- In-game implementation and optimization of gameplay animation features and assets in cooperation with Gameplay Animators and Designers.
- Developing and improving in-game animation systems and tools in cooperation with Animation Programmers.
- Creating IK and control rigs in Unreal with with Gameplay Animators and Character Technical Artist/Rigger
- Prototyping the visual part of new gameplay mechanics in cooperation with Gameplay Animators and Designers.
- Creating blockout animation for prototyping animation systems
- Working on Animation Blueprints and Animation assets updates using Maya, MotionBuilder, Unreal Engine, or Python batch tools and making sure they are technically correct
- Participation in Motion Capture sessions, in order to keep the acting performance within the gameplay requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining the animation workflow, folders, naming conventions, and engine-related structures.
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- 3+ years of experience working as Technical Animator within Game or Film Industry
- Experience working on AA/ AAA titles
- Experience working in Unreal Engine (or a similar game engine)
- Total mastery of Maya software when it comes to animation and manipulation
- Knowledge of next-gen game animation systems architecture.
- Animation graphs techniques – State machines, Blendspaces, and Procedural Animation constructions.
- Experience with keyframe animation and motion capture data, animation principles, and body mechanics.
- Basic knowledge of Coding and/or Scripting. (C++, C#, Python), to be able to read and update game code and scripts.
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Competitive industry-standard salaries, because we all know that it matters
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or start early – we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from your field of work
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, as well as other well-being benefits – because we care about your physical and mental health
- More time to rest: 25 days of vacation, plus a company annual leave in January, as well as additional days to take care of children
- Ongoing education and training: self-improvement is a priority, so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing gaming, tech, and startup ecosystems – and will include you in it
- Awesome team building events as well as individually budgeted and personally crafted team bonding events
Help us get to know you! Send us not only your CV, but also your portfolio where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in one PDF doc.